Friday, June 18, 2010

Worries

Liam made me cry today.

His dad left early this morning to process his clearance from his previous work. I told myself....at last Liam is all mine for 3 hours!. I was looking forward to this moment. I missed being alone with my baby since I went back to work.

But it seems that he doesn't want me today. I kept calling him but he doesn't look at me. I move towards his gaze but he kept looking the other way. Liam why? Are you fed up of mommy's face? You don't want mommy any more? Please don't it hurts mommy...

Maybe it's just a phase...I'm worried that my lil boy is not recognizing me as his mom anymore. I'm worried that he might prefer other people than me. I hate being paranoid! I hate this separation anxiety that I'm going thru.

Finally it's weekend. Its' family time! Hopefully tomorrow will be different.

Love you Liam!
- Mommy

1 comment:

  1. you'll always be his mom, don't worry! there's only one mom for him you'll see. and definitely, it's just a phase... besides, he's growing and becoming more and more curious about so many things around him :)

    I have an award waiting for you in my blog http://spanishpinaynanay.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-ever-blog-award.html

    I hope that'll cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete